Press and Awards:





My bears are pictured in this months, Dec issue of Teddy Bear Review.
*** I will also be mentioned Southern Living's Feb issue, which will have interesting people from Tennessee.***

I am so excited!
I was just selected again for the 2nd year by Early American Life magazine as one of the top 200 Craftsmen in America. I will be listed in the 2008 directory(Aug issue) and my bear will be pictured in the magazine as well. I was also chosen for the 2008 Holiday directory.
I was also just chosen by Teddy Bear and Friends magazine for a 2008 TOBY industry choice award, for my bear Lily & tattered Bun! Yea!

I was featured in the MARCH issue of Teddy Bear Club International, in the U.K.
You can see this article online at www.teddybeartimes.com/ .
Just click on their view free IMAG. My article is on page 18.

I was chosen as one of the top 200 craftsmen in America by Early American Life magazine for 2007.
I am in the Directory of Traditional Crafts and my bear was pictured in the August 2007 issue. I was also chosen by Early American Life for the 2007 Holiday directory and my bear was pictured in that issue.

My work has also been featured in Teddy Bear Review and Teddy Bear & Friends, both in the U.S., plus Teddy Bear Times and Teddy Bear Scene, both in the U.K.

No comments:

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!