and the blog hop WINNERS are......

And the winners are............

My winner is #16 GriffinWyse
Please contact me at: BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com with your mailing address.



Here is the complete list of winners with their corresponding artist!
Match your number with the artists numbers being the same as yours...in other words, number 1 artist goes with number 1 winner and so on...


1. Carly Smith 
2. Arlene Sander
3. Becky McClure Federico
4. Brenda Griffith
5. Chuck McClenning
6. Cortney Arndt-Rector
7. Darla Walk
8. Margo Noschese
9. Lisa Ammerman
10. Karen Blevins
11. Jean Wheelock
12. Heather Milliott
13. Debb George
14. Susie Krichbaum
15. Sheryl Parsons
16. Karen Brady Hammontree
17. Joyce Tenay
18. Jorge de Rojas
19. Patrick James Gill
20. Faith Conroy
21.LeeAnn Kress

1. Lori Platt
2. Lynn frm Life on the Wienee Ranch
3. Crystal Bowen
4. LeeAnne E.
5. chickzilla
6. Darlene
7. T. Johns from SC 
8. DogsMom 
9. imsteelefullofscrap
10. Joe M
11. AutumnWind
12. Sara Anderson
13. Janice Moore-Petty
14. Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies
15. Fran Caswell
16. GriffinWyse
***17.
18. Brenda frm Pumpkin Hollow Primitives
19. Wicked Faerie Queen 
20. Cheryl Barcus
21. Sandi @ The Primitive Skate

***17. to be announced...accidental duplicate

1 comment:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How beautiful! congrats to your winner...she is very lucky! Thanks for the fun my friend! Hugs, Diane

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!