"Sunshine Sally" a sweet little beach bear...

this is Sunshine Sally....doesn't she look like she just came off the shelf of an old toy store? wouldn't she be wonderful tucked away with your antiques & collectibles?

Sunshine Sally is for sale....
to purchase just send me an email.

Sunshine Sally measures 13" tall and is made from sparse German kid mohair. It's the perfect fabric for a very distressed antique bear. Sunshine Sally has old shoe button eyes. Her paws & ears are lined with cotton fabric that I have stained. I have heavily stained the mohair for an antique worn look. Her nose is made from Perle cotton that I sanded and waxed to give him a more antique look. Sunshine Sally is stuffed with excelsior and gravel for really nice weight and a slumpy little tummy. She wears a vintage style Sundress that I made for her. She holds a banner that says "Fun in the Sun" and also comes with her starfish.

She looks like she just came out the attic of a Victorian Seaside home.

Anything else pictured is not included.

Sunshine Sally is a one of a kind bear. She will come with my personal tags, signed by me, Karen Brady of Brady Bears Studio.

Price for Sunshine Sally is $185.00 plus $10.00 shipping in the US.
Sorry Sally has been SOLD

To purchase just send me an email....

I do ship worldwide, just email for costs.

If you are interested in Sally's friend that is pictured, he is for sale on ebay right now. Auction will close May 5th.


No comments:

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!