Come see what's going on this Weekend

Here are just a few things that are coming up this weekend....First off the TDIPT mercantile updates this Sunday November 1st!!! I can't believe it is almost November...October went by way to fast. We have lots of excitement for you this month on the mercantile....we are having our Christmas Open House. That means if you stop by our blog and leave a comment OR you purchase something from an artist on the mercantile, you are registered to win a prize. Several of the very talented artists in our group have generously made something to be given away. You DON'T want to miss out on this opportunity to win!!!




Below is a peek at the prize I donated for the give away.



My next announcement is for anyone living in the Massachusetts area...Marie from Basically Bears will be doing a show this coming weekend. So if you love Teddy Bears, stop by and check it out.

Country Plus will be at the Folk Art Festival of New England

Best Western Royal Plaza Trade Center

Marlborough, Mass.

Friday, October 30th 5PM ~ 9PM

Saturday, October 31st 10AM ~ 5PM

Sunday, November 1st 11AM ~ 4PM

So all you bear collectors…..Basically Bears as part of the gang of Country Plus’ skilled artisans will be bringing lots of wonderful artist bears…..

Stop by our booth and meet the gang…Judy, Nancy, Lynn, Karen and of course me….Marie….I’ll be working a little on Saturday morning, but all day on Sunday……

Save the date! We hope to see you there!

Lots of New Arrivals....Watch for the Web Update

No comments:

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!