American Girl Dolls

I was in Atlanta a couple of weekends ago with some friends to do a little shopping. This time we decided to stay in Alpharetta just about 20min NW of Atlanta. There was an American Girl store in the mall, so I went in a took some pictures. I knew my daughter would love to see them. The displays are really fun with lots of little details. The store was so crowded you could hardly see anything. We saw little girls everywhere we went carrying their dolls around. They even have a little cafe where you can go eat with your doll. I thought it would be fun to share some of my photos....

No comments:

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!