Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

I hope everyone has a fabulous Christmas and a wonderful new year. I would like to send out a big THANKS to everyone who has shown their support and interest in my bears over the past few years! There's a lot more to come.

I listed my last bear for the year on Ebay. I will be back the first of the new year with some antique, fun & whimsical new Winter Thyme & Valentine's Day bears. I also have some exciting magazine features coming up in the new year, so be sure to check in regularly for updates. I'm really excited about them!

I decided to post some pics I took last week of our downtown. I hope everyone enjoys them. We also had an early snow fall a couple of weeks ago. I thought I would show my house in the snow. I hope we get some more...that one melted way to fast!

No comments:

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!