The Big number 8!!!

My oldest daughter turned 8 last Thursday, my how time flies! She wanted to celebrate her big day with friends at "Pump it Up". For those of you who are out of the birthday loop, "Pump it Up" is an inflatable party place. They have giant blow up slides, bounce houses, obstacle courses ect for the kids to be wild on for about 1 1/2 hours. It's not much fun for the parents, unless you want to play, but the kids have a blast! I thought I would post a few pics of the fun. Enjoy! :0)





No comments:

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!