1-27 Goodies :)

I did a post a week or so ago about my trip on the 1-27 Yard Sale. I finally have pics of my goodies that I bought. I found a darling old bear with tons of personality, a bunch of vintage ribbons, buttons and antique photos. I bought a few really cute doll clothes. The red one is going to be perfect on a Valentine's Day bear! I found an old flag and some Americana ribbons & buttons. I also bought a vintage A&P canvas shopping tote. It's perfect for my paint brushes and other art supplies. The last few weeks have been really busy for me, so I'm hoping to get back into my studio later today and start creating again. :)

No comments:

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!