Halloween Decorations Galore!!!

It's almost Halloween! I thought I would share some fun decorations. The first 3 photos are from, Casey, a really great customer and friend. She was kind enough to send me some pics of her house decorated for Halloween. She also has several of her "Brady Bears" on display ;0) I love the vintage style Halloween cut outs. They are really fun. The rest of the photos are from my house. One of my favorite pieces is the vintage 1920s-30's Halloween costume. The colors are so brilliant, and of course you gotta love the graphics. I'm really thinking about putting a bunch of the decorations in my studio. I already have few things I leave in there all year. I think I may add to that, but not until after Christmas. :)



No comments:

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!