Halloween Fall bear on Ebay, Halloween Cupboard hanger on Etsy

Things have been very busy here in the studio lately. I have lots of orders and deadlines for the next few weeks, but I love deadlines. It really gets me motivated and I work really well under pressure. :) I have a really cute new bear for Ebay tonight. I love this guys face. It is just so sweet. He is perfect for the fall season. He's just at home with Halloween decorations, as he is with Thanksgiving. I also have my one and ONLY Halloween cupboard hanger for the year listed on Etsy. I usually make several of these each season, but this year has been way to busy. Mr. Trick or Treat will be my only one this year, unless someone special orders one. :)

My fall bear, Toby, will be on Ebay for 5 days, starting tonight and ending on Sat evening Oct 23rd.

Mr Trick or Treat cupboard hanger will be on Etsy until Halloween.

Thanks for looking! :)




No comments:

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!