Bears, Bunnies, and Snowmen...Oh My!

One of my new customers, Marsha, was kind enough to send me several photos of the teddies, bunnies and snowmen that she has collected. Well, of course I LOVE to see other people's collections and how they decorate. She has the cutest displays! I love them. Her house looks so warm and inviting. I could really sit back, relax with a cup of coffee, and just look at all the lovely eye candy! She has several pieces from one of my all time favorite artists, Lori Ann Corelis from "The Spotted Hare". I absolutely love Lori Ann's work. Now, one of my bears, "Mr. Snow" will be part of this lovely home. He's one lucky bear. ;0)

Marsha also read my recent post showing the new snowmen that I made, and the ones I collect, so she sent some pictures of snowmen in her own collection.

Hope everyone enjoys looking at this fabulous collection, and a big THANK YOU to Marsha for sending them to me. :)

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!