Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!

Snowmen! I've making these cute little snowmen shelf sitters lately and I've added a NEW Snowman pattern that's all mohair. I love these guys! They are so fun and have such cute faces. All of these have been adopted, but I plan on making more very soon. I think I will make a Valentine's Day snowman next. How cute would that be?

I will also take orders for custom one of a kind pieces.

Since I'm in the snowman mode, I thought I would show some pictures of my Winter scenes. I also collect bottle brush trees and putz houses, so I keep out all of the winter looking ones to display with my snowmen. I will also mix in some Valentine's Day pieces coming up in the next few days.

Thanks for stopping by....





No comments:

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!