Girl Scout Cookies, You've gotta VOTE....

Some of you may already know that I'm a Girl Scout leader. :) My daughter is in her last year as a Brownie. We just ended our Cookie selling season, boy am I tired. Our troop sold around 4,200 boxes of cookies!!! They earned around 2,200 dollars to use for camping and other trips, plus they will donate money to a charity of their choosing. Every year they have a contest for the best booth set up. The girls design a booth based on a theme, and then use their display when they set up at stores to sell cookies. This year they chose the Cookies, Cookies, Cookies theme. We made a frame to fit around our table, and bought a really neat Girl Scout fabric to cover the table with. They made banners to hang from the frame. They also made sandwich boards to wear, that they designed and painted themselves.

We could really use your vote. Just copy and paste the link into your browser. It takes you directly to the voting page. Our troop photo in the last one, troop 21102.

http://www.girlscoutcsa.org/bling-my-booth-2011/cookies-cookies-cookies

Thanks for supporting our troop!

1 comment:

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

They got my vote!!! What a great job they did--they look so proud of themselves. Good luck!!

Warmly,
Cheryl

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!