Check out my PRIMS magazine Red Panda on Ebay

I hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day yesterday. It was beautiful here. I got a lovely pressed daisy pendant necklace, a bouquet of roses, and some hand made soap, from my little girls & my hubby. I also got to pick out a ton of plants for my yard. We spent 6 hours yesterday working out in the yard. Boy, have I been neglecting things the past few years. It felt good to get outside, and spruce things up.

Today I listed my whimsical Red Panda "Dream" on Ebay. He is pictured in the Spring issue of PRIMS magazine, on news stands now. Last week I listed my Springtime bear, "Duncan", that was in the magazine. He has found a lucky new home in Switzerland.

Dream Panda is listed in a 5 day auction that will end Saturday, May 14th.

Thanks for stopping by! :0)



No comments:

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!