~*~ Awww....what a Vacation! ~*~

Vacation is over, and it was wonderful. The blue skies, the white sand and the gorgeous sunsets. We had a great time last week on our trip to Florida. We discovered a place last year that we just loved. It's not commercial, no high rise buildings, no chain stores on every corner. It's a little island and if you go right after school lets out, it's not crowded. The kids love it!!!

I always take a million photos, because that's one thing I love to do. Instead of posting everything at once, I decided to do several posts. That way you can enjoy all of them, with out being over loaded.

This post has a lot of kid pics in it....but just wait until I get to the sunset photos!




My little beach girls.



Having Superman ice cream for breakfast with your BFF...how delightful!



No, all of these children are NOT mine. LOL!





More to come later....

No comments:

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!