~*~ Teddies Worldwide Show Preview has begun! ~*~

Things have been a little unsettled here in the studio for the past week and a half. First off, Mother Nature was not kind to my neighborhood last week. We had a horrible storm, with straight line winds, that toppled huge old oak trees in every direction. They fell on houses, cars, and of course, power lines. We were with out power for about 7 days. Fortunately, no one was injured, but there was a lot of destruction. We had to move in with my husbands parents during that time. Needless to say, not much has been accomplished here for a while. We were finally able to return home this past Tuesday, only to find that our air conditioner was not working. If any of you live in the south, or have visited, you know just how hot & humid it gets here during the summer. We LOVE our air conditioning. These little set backs in life have unfortunately put me behind in the creative department.

I am now back in business, and working really hard to finish my new bears for the Teddies Worldwide show, which starts July 15th. I will have 5 new bears for the show, each with a Fun and Whimsical theme. I also have 3 new dogs I am working on. They will either be listed on Ebay or for the Teddies Worldwide show.

The Teddies Worldwide preview has also started. You can visit their page to see a sneak peek of all the fabulous artists participating, along with one of their bears for the show.

You can also VOTE for your FAVORITE preview bear. So, if you love my work, stop by and VOTE for my Parade bear. If you love someone else's work, by all means, show your support and Vote for them.

Just click on the banner at the top to visit...
Thanks for looking :0)

My Preview Parade Bear

No comments:

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!