Halloween Panda bear and Dog on eBay now

I have 2 new Halloween pieces listed on eBay right now.


My first piece is my Corgi Beagle mix. She is named "Sorceress Pumpkin". Who is Sorceress Pumpkin you might ask? Well, she reigns over all of the Halloween pumpkins in Halloween world. She decides if a pumpkin is too big or too small, whether or not it will be carved for the Witches Halloween ball, or given to the mice to eat. It's a tough job to pick just the right Jack O'lantern, but Sorceress Pumpkin has perfected her job quite well.

Sorceress Pumpkin is listed in a 5 day auction which end Wed, Sept 21st.

Next I have a Halloween Panda bear, named "Merlin the Marvelous". I just love Merlin the Marvelous! Merlin of course is a Wizard and comes from a family full of Wizards and Witches. Each Wizard and Witch has a special job they train for, and Merlin's job is to make sure the moon and stars are shinning bright on Halloween night. He spends all year long polishing the stars to shine like jewels and the moon to sparkle like a diamond.

Merlin is listed in a 3 day auction with a Buy it Now option. His auction will end on Tuesday, Sept 20th.







No comments:

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!