My article in the New issue of Prims Magazine!!!

I am sooooo excited about this new article in the Oct issue of Prims magazine. It's not just about me though, but a fabulous group of artists....the To Dwell in Primitive Thymes (TDIPT) artists, to be exact. I came up with the idea several months ago to put together a group collaboration for all of the TDIPT artists. I sent my idea to the editor of Prims and she loved it. So after several months of getting artists together and writing the article, it's finally out in print! We have a 10 page spread!!! Not all of our artists were able to participate, but most were, so you will get to see lots of fabulous work that represents the TDIPT group. But that's not all....we will have a 2nd article in the January 2012 issue as well. So not only will you get to see some of the highest quality work represented right now in primitive world, there will be even more in the next issue.

A big thanks to Prims for publishing the article. This is a top notch magazine, with a great staff, and top notch photography. Be sure to pick up your copy today! I bought mine at Books a Million. :)












No comments:

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!