antique Prim Fall Thanksgiving bear vignette on eBay

I have one last Fall piece listed on eBay. This time I decided to put together a little vignette. I have some old shoes that were left behind in an old farmhouse. A friend of mine purchased the house a few years ago and restored it. There were old shoes, clothes, and quilts left abandoned in the house for years. Of course, when I saw all of these goodies, I knew they would make perfect prim displays and clothes for my bears. My little panda named "Autumn" fits perfectly in one of the shoes. I made a prim pumpkin for him out of canvas fabric and included an antique photo. This little set would be darling sitting on your prim pine table or cupboard or up on a chippy white shelf.

This set is listed in a 3 day auction, which will end on Tuesday, Nov 15th. There is also a Buy it Now option. I will put this set in the mail right away, so that it arrives in plenty of time to be enjoyed for Thanksgiving.

As always, thanks for stopping by to see my little bears and other critters. :0)




No comments:

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!