~*~ Party Panda is available for adoption ~*~

I have a new Very Prim Panda for sale and you can now find him for sale on eBay....
Please come meet "Party Panda"....

Party Panda measures 20" tall. He is made from an antique wool blanket, probably dates from around 1910, that I custom dyed an old faded black color. He has vintage shoe buttons for eyes. I have heavily stained the wool for an very worn antique look, and added mending stitches. Party Panda's little worn nose is made from Perle cotton, that I sanded and waxed. He is stuffed with excelsior for a lovable feel, and gravel for really nice weight. He is very slouchy, just the way an old bear should be. Party Panda has a fun polka dot cotton collar with vintage pink ribbon around his neck. He has a cute painted hat that I hand stamped "Panda" onto. Party Panda also holds some fun, flower "balloons" in his paw.

Party Panda is a really sweet, antique looking bear.
He would be perfect on a shabby shelf or displayed with your prim collectibles.. :)

Each piece is my own personal design. I give each one my touch of unique whimsy & character.
Party Panda will come with my personal tags, signed by me,
Karen Brady of Brady Bears Studio.

Anything else pictured is not included.









Party Panda is now for sale on eBay....

Thank you for stopping by.....:))))

No comments:

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!