I have a new prim, Parisian bear listed eBay. This bear looks just like an old toy. I've named her Juliet. Juliet was inspired by my French Fashion bears. I just LOVE the vintage doll's dress she is wearing! It looks so cute with the chocolate colored mohair.
Juliet measures 15" tall.. She is based on my love of antique toys, vintage children's books, and pieces in my own collection. Juliet is made from a sparse, chocolate colored, European mohair. She has vintage shoe buttons for eyes.  I have stained and distressed the mohair for an antique look. Juliet's little worn nose is made from cotton floss, that I sanded and waxed. She is stuffed with excelsior for a lovable feel, and gravel for really nice weight. She is 5 way jointed. She is wearing a really darling vintage doll's dress. I added a vintage ribbons, and an old card from a child's game. I stamped the words "PRAM" and "PARIS" on the card.
Juliet is listed with "Special" Summertime pricing! Don't miss out. :)




This cute guy is still looking for a home. He has been re-listed and has 3 days left in his auction. He won't be available again, so be sure to check him out.



Look what's new in my etsy store...this darling Paper clay ornament, cupboard hangers. They can also be worn as pendants. They are in my etsy store for just $25 each including shipping.









No comments:

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!