♥♥♥ A Sokoke Scops Owl on eBay ♥♥♥

This owl is available for adoption right now on eBay...3 day auction which ends Sat, Oct 26th.
This cute guy is a Sokoke Scops Owl. These owls are native to Africa. I just love the color! They have, what appears to be, a yellowish under color with the rust over the top. Then they have various spots of black all over. 
He was created from mohair, then I gave him a yellow undercoating of color. I went over the yellow with rust colors, then added in the black. He has 60 individual pieces of cut mohair to form the "feathers" of his wings. He has German glass eyes, that I painted the fabulous yellow color of owl eyes. His feet are a heavy gauge wire and he can stand on his own.

Stop by eBay to see him
















♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!