new Christmas bears and a new pattern

I just finished 2 new Christmas bears today. They are my first Christmas bears for this season. I've been working late in my studio. I love working late at night, to bad I have to get up early and get my daughter off to school. :) Working late at night is very relaxing for me. I get a lot done, and I get very inspired to create. I think it's because it's so quite and peaceful at night. Anyway, I designed a smaller 12" version of my 15-16" size bear, that I make quite often. Both bears came out just darling. They each have a cute little face, and the smaller one has a round little belly. ;) I have the 16" for sale on Ebay right now. That auction will end next Tuesday evening. The smaller one will either go on Ebay in the next couple of days or in my Etsy store. Stay tuned.

The small bear has been adopted, and will be heading to Australia. Thanks!




3 comments:

Debora Hoffmann said...

They're very sweet! The little guy is a great chip off the ol' block. Love the antique photo framing and props you used, too.

Kattibear said...

This is beautiful's bears!!:)I like your bears!

Brady Bears Studio said...

Thanks for the comments ladies! I really appreciate it. ;)

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!