New Whimsical Red Panda

I have a new Red Panda named, Percy, listed on Ebay tonight. This is a brand new pattern and Percy is only the second Panda I've made from this pattern. I introduced my first one a few weeks ago. That one is heading off in a few days to a magazine, so hopefully you will see him in print in a few months. :) Percy, has a lot of hand dying and brush work involved, but he was so much fun to create. I love his fun little expression, it's very playful. If you have the time, please stop by Ebay and see him. I'm also in the process of working on another new pattern. I hope to have him finished sometime next week, so stay tuned.

Percy had been adopted. Thank You! :-)



1 comment:

Debora Hoffmann said...

Awww, he's super cute, Karen! Love the old-tone red color and his little feet and tail--and his sweet face.

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!