♥♥♥ Check out these cool artists ♥♥♥

I received an email the other day from fellow artist, Kathie Ruffner congratulating me on the PRIMS cover. She said she felt like she need to make more of an effort to reach out to other artists. It got me to thinking, I need to do the exact same thing! So thanks to, Kathie for giving this much needed push and for the sweet email. I would also like to thank Carol Roll for always mentioning me on her blog, and for her encouraging emails as well. :))))
Here are just few of the artists from the Spring/Summer issue of PRIMS magazine that I think are super cool, talented ladies, even though there are LOTS more in the magazine that I want to share later on.

♥ Carol Roll, Nostalgic Folk Art.

Carol's fantastic Bedtime Imp is featured on the last look page of the current issue of PRIMS. Carol creates these wonderfully detailed, paper mache darlings. They have the sweetest faces and have such a fabulous old-world look. 

To see more of Carol's work, check out her blog


♥ Coney Island Carnival Girls by Julie Ippoliti

 I love mixed media pieces. Julies dolls featured in this issue of PRIMS are just amazing! They remind me of the Santos dolls with a fun, whimsical twist. The detail in the faces is fabulous and I love the mix of found objects she has used.

If you would like to see more of Julie's art, 
stop by her shop on Etsy.


♥ Loves Peanuts & Loves to Dance by Kathie Ruffner

Kathie's paper clay ellies can be found in the current issue of PRIMS. They are incredibly charming with lots of wonderful detail. I love how she made them into little pull-toys, which gives them that nostalgic feel I just love. Kathie has also been honored to have one of her Halloween dolls featured on the cover of Art Doll Quarterly in 2012.

To see more of Kathie's work, stop by her blog


♥ Growing Your Art by Susan Pilotto

Susan is well known for her darling, little, woodland creatures, especially her mice. 
They look so real and have such sweet innocent little faces. Her pieces are incredible works of art. Maybe someday I will own one. :)

To see more of Susan's art visit her blog


2 comments:

Susan Pilotto said...

Hey...thanks for the shout out...and congrats on making the cover of Prims...what a pleasure it must be to see your work featured this way! Hope all is well with you!
Hugs Susan

Brady Bears Studio said...

Thank you,Susan! Your work is fabulous, love your article. :) Karen

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!