I was asked recently to write an article for Artful Blogging, which is published by Stampington & Company. I must admit, I'd thumbed through it several times at the book store, but I'd never purchased a copy. When I was asked to write an article, I decided I needed to know a little more about the magazine, so I read a copy from cover to cover. I really enjoyed reading this magazine! It's really diverse, it's a great way to learn about new blogs, it has great tips for enhancing your blog or business, and the photography is wonderful. If you've never picked up a copy, you should. I promise you will enjoy it from cover to cover, just like I did. :)

This all leads me to the purpose of this post; the tips and photography I discovered from reading, Artful Blogging. I learned about a new app for my iphone called, Snapseed. It's super for taking antique style photos. While at the beach a couple of weeks ago, on our vacation, I used this app a lot. It was a fun way to make my pics look like old-world Florida photos. It might be neat to print some out to use on my next beach trip as postcards for my kids to send to their friends.
 I hope you enjoy!









I believe Starfish Company was featured in Martha Stewart's magazine a couple of years ago. They have the best seafood ever! You will have to wait because it's made to order, but it's so worth it. Besides, who's in a hurry when they're at the beach? Not me. :)








No comments:

♥ Welcome to my blog ♥

My name is Karen Brady Hammontree, and I am the creator of Brady Bears Studio. I design one of a kind, antique style, mohair teddy bears, and other animals. I am also a mixed media artist.

I use my blog to post new works that are on eBay, Etsy, my website or shows. On my blog you will also find lots of pictures of my bears and anything else I find fun, whimsical, artistic and inspiring.

♥I do custom orders for dogs, bears and other animals.
Just send me an email for details...

♥Would you like to be on my emailing list to know when new pieces are available? Just send me a quick email......

>>>>BradyBearsStudio@yahoo.com<<<<

Thanks for visiting!